- 1 Month Unlimited: $150
- 1 Month Unlimited: $210
- 3 Month Unlimited: $570
- 6 Month Unlimited: $1080
- 1 Year Unlimited: $2016
- 3 Month Auto Pay: $195 per month.
- 6 Month Auto Pay: $185 per month.
- 1 Year Auto Pay: $175 per month.
- Single Class: $20
- 1 Month Unlimited Led: $160
- 5 Class Card: $90 – 2 month expiration.
- 10 Class Card: $160 – 3 month expiration.
- MORNING Mysore students must arrive by 10:00 AM
- EVENING students must arrive by 6:45 PM.
Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga
with Julia Mannes
A certified childbirth educator, doula, lactation counselor, and babywearing instructor, Julia Mannes has been teaching Yoga and nurturing people through the childbearing years for over 10 years. Her down-to-earth, signature-style pre- and post-natal classes will help you safely stabilize while you break a sweat, bring some quiet to busy minds, offer practical tips for birth preparation, and take plenty of time at the end of the class for blissful restorative postures. Julia has supported a good thousand+ new families through her classes and support groups and attended hundreds of births at homes and all major birth facilities around NYC. She served as Marketing Director for “The Birth Survey” and was an Ambassador for Choices In Childbirth.
Julia is a native New Yorker who has traveled and/or lived in Israel, Morocco, Australia, Europe, Argentina, Mexico, Japan, and more. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at Vassar College and worked in the music business for many years. She became a mother herself after working for years in this field and laughingly learned how the actual experience connects to the theoretical. She is also blessed to have had two births that she loved – one that took 3 days and the other that took 3 hours! She grew up with the same “birth is scary and weird and gross” message that many of you did – but transcended that view and can help you do it too. She resides in South Harlem with her husband and 2 little girls.
Learn more at juliamannes.com
Land Yoga offers pregnant women a practice that is customized for their expectant state. It will help to:
- Strengthen the body to support months of pregnancy
- Relieve common discomforts of pregnancy
- Ease the mind and calm the spirit to provide a healthy internal environment for the baby
- Prepare for labor and birth
- Connect women in a safe and friendly setting… today’s yoga class could be next month’s new mothers’ support group or play date!
Schedule and Rates
Prenatal Yoga: Sundays 12:15 PM – 1:45 PM
Postnatal Yoga: Sundays 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- 10 for $200
- 5 for $115
- 1 for $26
FOR PRENATAL YOGA
FOR POSTNATAL YOGA
Prenatal Yoga Testimonials:
Buddhist Meditation with Thimo Wittich
Begins again, April 5th – May 24th
Thursdays 7:45 pm – 8:20 pm
Please check SCHEDULE for exact dates.
$15 Suggested donation
Anapanasati means to feel the sensations caused by the movements of the breath in the body. According to this meaning this course is designed to learn and to experience how to still the mind through establishing a constant awareness of these sensations, how to deal with distraction like thoughts and emotions during the meditation and how to apply the benefits of it into your daily life.