Perfect attendance does NOT mean every day!
Put a star on the board for each day you practice. Those who complete the challenge will be entered to win yoga swag, clothing, and One Lucky Winner will win a FREE MONTH OF YOGA!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Perfect attendance does not mean every day. Men need 27 days and women 24. (Women have three days rest at the beginning of their cycle.)
- You don’t have to do everything every day. The point of the challenge is to get you on the mat (almost) every day. If you need to do a shortened practice, that’s okay.
- To qualify practice the full amount of days, make one social post on any medium about the challenge and post an online review.
- Attending Sharath’s tour counts toward your days.
- Join us as a guest or volunteer at yoga non-profit, Three and a Half Acres benefit and get a star toward a practice day.
- Participate in our first ever Yoga Crawl May 18th and also receive a star!