The initial stages of crawling (chest lifted, arms trying to press, back trying to bend, body trying to move) ask us to bend, prop up and do something we’ve never done before. Crawl, then eventually, walk.
- I also look forward to practice because at Land Yoga
- I have been “restoring” with Marcy for many years, more recently in her Land Yoga on-line practice – Yin/Restorative Yoga.
- Land Yoga really saved my (yoga) life in the pandemic
- Are you ready for a comeback?
- Backyard Ashtanga Yoga with Lara Land and Thimo Wittich [off-site in Andes]