YOGA TEACHER TRAINING FOR YOUTH
March 12th 11am-5pm
March 13th 11am-5pm
March 20th 9am-12pm
The way trauma impacts young people is unique. It requires different attention and skill sets and qualities from us. In this 20 hour training for 200+ trained yoga teachers we will dissect just what those qualities are and how to build them.
You will learn:
- Scientific definitions of trauma and the specific impacts of trauma on young people.
- Which elements of yoga are most impactful in trauma healing.
- Developmental milestones and markers for ages 8-28.
- How to clarify your role and understand dynamics and privilege in the yoga classroom.
- Ways to bring in yoga philosophy and trauma healing practices into your class.
- Which poses, meditations, and breathing exercises to teach and how.
- How to create an 8-10 week curriculum.
Graduate ready to teach pre-teens, teens and young adults.